Please remember!

The information presented on this blog represents "learning in progress" on my part, a horse owner, who was not satisfied with professional farriers and took matters in my own hands. As far as I am aware at the time of the post, the information presented is correct, but may change with me understanding more about hooves, in which case I will edit or remove the post. In order to follow my learning and understand everything about Molly's hoof, you need to start reading at the bottom.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

another Rockley farm horse example

that is very important to look at:

http://rockleyfarm.blogspot.de/2011/04/symmetry-twisted-legs-and-strengthening.html




This is the same horse self-trimming itself, before (left) and after (right). I find amazing how the leg has straightened up with the hoof being allowed to wear as it likes, a short lateral toe and a slight medial flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment