Please remember!

The information presented on this blog represents "learning in progress" on my part, a horse owner, who was not satisfied with professional farriers and took matters in my own hands. As far as I am aware at the time of the post, the information presented is correct, but may change with me understanding more about hooves, in which case I will edit or remove the post. In order to follow my learning and understand everything about Molly's hoof, you need to start reading at the bottom.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

an old picture of Molly

I received this picture today! Molly at ~3 years of age, 6 months before I knew her. She must have just injured her left legs. She somehow got stuck in a fence. The front left has a very small scar only, but the hind leg must have had proud flesh, because she has a biggish sort of scar until today. Never bothers her in the slightest little way. All healed really well.

Despite the bandaging, most sweet and beautiful! Yellow suits her. Maybe I will buy a bright yellow saddle pad and matching boots for her one day...


No comments:

Post a Comment